TOKO MOUHAMADOU Inoussa
GIS Department. RECTAS. (Under the auspices of United Nations Economic Commission for Africa)
Obafemi Awolowo University Campus
PMB: 5545, Ile-Ife. Osun State, Nigeria
Office phone: +2348033840581
Pivate phone: +2347032372859/+22995204249
Laboratoire de Cartographie (LACARTO). FLASH-UAC.
10 BP 1082 Cotonou-Houéyiho. Bénin.
email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Web site: www.rectas.org
Master of Science, University of Abomey-calavi (Benin), 2005, Major: Environmental management (Specialty: Ecosystems dynamic and space management)
Post Graduate Diploma, University of Liege (Belgium), 2000, Major: Applied Natural Sciences and Ecodevelopment
Bachelor Degree, University of Abomey-calavi (Benin) , 1994, Major: Geography (Specialty: Space management)
- Agricultural surfaces surveys with navigational compass, for Benin special researches program: «Adapted Agriculture in West Africa », University of Hohenheim (RFA) in collaboration with DRA and ’IITA-Benin, March-April 1993.
- Research Assistant, Applied Ecology Laboratory, Department of Environment Management, Agronomic Sciences Faculty. University of Abomey-Calavi, Benin, August 1994-July 2006
- Head of team, fauna feet inventories (Line transect) with GPS GARMIN 48 and GARMIN 12 XL support, 1996-2004
- UTM tessellation maps design from Benin topographic maps, ‘’Flora of Benin’’ Project data collection. Department of Vegetation Biology. Faculty of Sciences and Technic. University of Abomey-Calavi. Benin. 1997
- Remote Sensing and Cartography Lecturer to graduate students, Department of Environment Management, Agronomic Sciences Faculty, University of Abomey-Calavi, February 2002 – July 2006
- Attendance to a training on ‘’Geographic Information Systems-ArcView’’ organised by MAPS geosystems ( Beyrout, Liban) and PAMF/DFRN/MAEP. Cotonou, Benin. June, 21rst – July, 23rd 2004
- Orthophotoplans Digital interpretation of Wari-Maro, Monts-Kouffe, Agoua forests reserves and their surroundings. Consultancy work. PAMF. DFRN/MAEP. Cotonou, Benin. July, 26th 2004 – July 1rst 2005
- Lecturer at GIS Department, Regional Centre for Training in Aerospace Surveys (RECTAS). Obafemi Awolowo University Campus. PMB 5545, Ile-Ife. Osun State. Federal Republic of NIGERIA. August, 1rst 2006 – Present.
- Training Course on Cartography, Remote Sensing and Web Technology. ITC, Enschede, the Netherlands. March, 10th – May, 17th 2008
Remote Sensing International Network
Main factors of forest ecosystem fragmentation: case study of Monts Kouffe forest reserve and its surrounding’s dense forest islands in Benin.
Space management in the Sub-prefecture of Banikoara. Geography BSc project. Option: Space management. Department of Geography and Space management. Arts and Human Sciences Faculty. University of Abomey-Calavi. Cotonou, Benin
Natural milieu dynamic in protected areas surroundings: case study of Three Rivers forest reserve (Benin). Study by Remote sensing. Project of interuniversitary PGD of Earth and Life. Orientation: Applied Natural Sciences and Ecodevelopment. Speciality : Physical milieu and Landscape. Institute of Zoology. Faculty of Sciences. University of Liege. Belgium
Surrounding effects of villages on protected areas according to land use dynamics : case study of Monts Kouffe forest reserve in Benin. MSc project. Option : Environmental management. Speciality : Ecosystem dynamic and space management. Pluridisciplinary PhD School ‘’Space, Culture, Development’’. Languages, Arts and Human Sciences Faculty. University of Abomey-Calavi. Cotonou, Benin
- Toko Mouhamadou, I., & da Matha Sant’Anna, A.M. (1999) Landuse evolution in the Sub-prefecture of Banikoara (North-Benin). Cahiers Agricultures, Vol. 8, N°2, March-April, Pp : 135-141. Mont-Rouge, France.
- Toko Mouhamadou, A.C. Adomou, R. Missikpode & B. Sinsin ( 2004) Satellite remote sensing application to the Lokoli swampy forest plant communities mapping. PP: 265 – 270. In: Olubodun O. Ayeni, Peter C. Nwilo, Ademola Omojola, James B. Olaleye (2004) Geoinformation for Sustainable Development in Africa. ARRSE Book. Laboratory for Cartography and Remote Sensing. Geography Department, University of Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria. 530 pages.
- Toko Mouhamadou, I. & Ozer, A. (2007) Landcover evolution in Three Rivers forest reserve’s surroundings (Benin), between 1949 & 1986. In: Which protected areas for West Africa? Biodiversity conservation and development. Pp: 508-512. Document from Seminary of Parakou (Benin), 14-19 april 2003, organised with Benin government, UNESCO, FAO, IRD, Central region (France) and World Bank support. IRD Editions. INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH FOR DEVELOPMENT. Collection Colloques and seminaries. Paris, France.
BOOKS AND BOOK CHAPTERS
- Sinsin, B., Fandohan, S., Daouda, I., Ahokpe, E., Tehou, A., Coubeou, P., Toko, M.I., 1997. Goungoun, Sota classified forests and surroundings fauna. Pictured field guide. Applied Ecology Laboratory. Department of Environmental Management. Agronomic Sciences Faculty. University of Abomey-Calavi. Cotonou, Benin. Document of UNSO Project /BEN/93/G31. Cotonou. 158 pages.