KOURA W. Tatiana
Laboratory of Applied Ecology
Faculty of Agronomic Sciences
University of Abomey Calavi
01 BP 526 Cotonou, Benin
Tel: (229) 97171859
Lab: (229) 21303084
Fax: (229) 21303084
- PhD Student, University of Abomey Calavi, Major: Management of Animal Resources
- Master of Science, University of Abomey Calavi, 2009, Major: Management of Animal Resources
- Master of Science, Agricultural Engineering Degree, University of Abomey Calavi, 2007, Major: Animal Production
- Bachelor Degree, University of Abomey Calavi, 2006, Major: General Agronomy
- Research Assistant, Laboratory of Applied Ecology, University of Abomey Calavi, 2010-present
- Trainer at CFAPSAT February – September 2008
- International Networks for Family Poultry Development (INFPD).
- West African Network of Organic Agriculture Research and Training (WOANORT).
- Beninese Association of Pastoralism.
- Physicochemical and microbiological parameter changes of three types of oil palm waste-manure during composting and their effects on tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum) and chili (Capsicum annuum) yields
- Introduction of organic grasslands in the management of cattle production systems in Cape Coast Metropolis, Ghana
- Identification and evaluation of the phenotype and the production of local guinea flow varieties breeding in Atacora, Benin
- Contribution to the promotion and diversification of avian products : evaluation of growth performance and qualities of capons