ASSOGBA DELEKE Amandine
06 P0 BOX 3529, Cotonou, Republic of Benin
Tel: + 229 97518572,
– Natural Resources Management,
– Environmental Sciences,
– Forestry & agroforestry,
– Gender & Biodiversity,
– Molecular Biology,
– Agricultural Sciences.
– Natural Resources Conservation and Management,
– Monitoring of Forestry Projects,
– Gender and Agricultural Development,
– Project Management,
– Agroforestry Systems Management,
– Water Resources Management,
– Soil Conservation, Logging Management, Wildlife Management.
ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
2013 – 2014: MSc in Natural Resources and Biodiversity, (Management of Environment and Natural Resources). Faculty of Agronomic Sciences, University of Abomey-Calavi (FSA/UAC), Republic of Benin.
2010 – 2011: MBA in Project Management. International Institute of Management, Group BK University, Republic of Benin.
1998-2002: Bachelor of Science, Environmental Management, Polytechnic School University (Ex- CPU), University of Abomey-Calavi (UAC), Republic of Benin
RESEARCH GRANTS & AWARDS
– 2013: CUD Grant for Natural Resources and Biodiversity Management (RESBIO) (Republic of Benin),
– 1999:CPU Grant, 1999 Training, Full Travel Grant (Baga-Niamtougou, Togo)
– 1997 International Committee of Red Cross, International Competition in First Aid Award (Germany)
– ASSOGBA GA. (2014) Ecophenotypical, structural characteristics and ethnobotany of Bombax costatum Pellegr. & Vuillet in Pendjari Biosphere Reserve (Benin). Master dissertation in Natural Resources and Biodiversity Management, 75p.
– ASSOGBA GA. (2011) Socio Economic Analysis of the Influence of the PAGEFCOM’s Project, Master dissertation in Business Administration. International Institute of Management (IIM), 102 pages
– ASSOGBA GA. (2002) Forests Reserves of Dogo-Kétou: Fauna and flora resources inventory and management options, BSc dissertation. CPU, UAC, Benin; 121 pages.
Training workshop on endogenous alphabetization in technique of animation of Fundamental French language from April to June 2012, organized by ADA CONSULTING, Republic of BENIN,
Training on Team Work from 29 to 03 September 2011 organised by Afrique Conseil, Republic of Benin,
Training workshop on Results-based Management and Performance Indicators from 08 to 19 August 2011, organised by SETYM International (Montréal, Québec, Canada)
Training workshop on environmental and social Monitoring of Projects and Programs from 10 to 22 July 2011 organised by SETYM International (Montréal, Québec, Canada),
Training workshop on Initiation, Elaboration and Use of Simple Management and Participation plan (PAPS) from 16 to 18 May 2011, organised by PAGEFCOM, Republic of Benin,
Training workshop on Global Positioning System use, January 2009, organised by TECSULT in the frame of Management plan design for Allada district, Republic of Benin,
Training workshop on Contour Line Management (ACN) organised by the International Fertilizer Development Center (IFDC) from 09 April to 02 May 2008, Republic of Benin,
Training workshop on Presentation and Thematic Cards mapping with ArcGIS software from 15 to 18 May 2007,
Training workshop on Satellite Image Processing with Erdas software for the National Forestry Inventory from 10 au 18 August 2006,
Training in Forestry from August to October 2004, in Toffo the Republic of Benin
Training workshop in Business from 18 January to 17 Mai 2001
MEETINGS / WORKSHOPS / CONFERENCES
Participation into the International Competition of First Aid in Germany from 04 to 25 August 1997,
Participation into the Training workshop seminar of youth on Ecologically Poor Soil Restoration in Agro pastoral center of Barga (Togo) from August 1999 to September 1999.
SCIENTIFIC AFFILIATION / NETWORKS / MEMBERSHIP
– Laboratory of Applied Ecology, Faculty of Agronomy Sciences, University of Abomey-Calavi
French: Very good (speaking, reading, understanding and writing)
English: Good (speaking, reading, understanding and writing)
Fon: Mother tongues
Mina Secondary national language
COMPUTER SKILLS & SOFTWARE
Microsoft Office (Word + Excel, Power Point, Access), Internet, MS PROJECT, ARCVIEW, ArcGIS, Minitab 14, R.3.0.2, Distance 6.0